UMCAT School of Journalism and Mass Communication continues to invest in its future, that of its students and alumni. This time, Uganda’s Leading Journalism Institution is proud to announce more vacancies in the April/May 2017 intake.
50 more admissions have been added for students passionate about Journalism. The move is intended to give more room to people who might have missed being admitted in the September and January intakes.
These slots will cater for Diploma, Certificate, Short courses and even post graduate diplomas. Lecture began on 24th April 2017 so you can catch up.
The Diploma and Certificate courses include.
- Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Film and Television production.
- Radio and Television production (Audio & Video production).
- Public Relations Management
- Music and DeeJaying
- Human resource management
- Secretarial studies
- Information and Communication Technology
- Social Work and Social Administration.
- Creative Writing
- Radio and Television Production
- Art of Public Speaking
- Strategic Public Relations
- Principals of Management
- Video Journalism
- Customer Care
- Photo Journalism
- Animations and Cartoon Work.
By Johnson Thembo
Online Media for youth
Email: [email protected]