The Madhvani Foundation is receiving applications from continuing University students with financial challenges. Applications close on April 30, 2016.
• Ugandan Undergraduate students who have completed at least the first year of their studies at a Ugandan University.
• Possess good grades. CGPA lower than 2.2 or a retake in any subject apply not encouraged.
• Ugandan postgraduate students who have either been admitted or registered for postgraduate programs at a Ugandan University.
• Students already on scholarships or sponsorships with other organizations are not eligible to apply.
• The scholarship shall be extended as a grant payable directly to the University/Institution on behalf of the beneficiaries.
• Renewal of funding shall be subject to receiving satisfactory progress reports from the beneficiaries Faculty/college.
• Retakes in more than one subject will result in the withdrawal of the Scholarship.
• Upon completion of the studies, it is expected that the awardees will, for the benefit of future scholars, make voluntary donations to the Foundation.
• The Foundation/Trustees reserve the right to withdraw the scholarship at any time at its own judgment.
Details can be found on their website;
Good luck from LinkmeUg
Connect for better