Many of us think we know the exact drug to buy when we have a headache, backache, fever a toothache and others.
Gradually, we have become our own doctors, diagnosing the problem, deciding which disease it is and how bad it is. So we come up with a prescription.
Flagyl 2X3, Panadol 2×2, Cipro 1X2 and so on.
But walking into a drug shop and buying a drug you were told works is very deadly. It could lead to;
- Inaccurate diagnosis
- Using wrong drugs that may cause side effects
- Curing symptoms instead discovering a serious condition
- Delaying medical advice
- Inaccurate dosage that leads to accidental over/under dose
- Mixing medications that are not safe to mix.
- Risk of abuse
- Risk of developing an addiction or several addictions
Worse is severe health conditions or death.
DO NOT SELF MEDICATE Call Dr. Amon Salaama Rukundo 0703010264 of International Medical Link.
Connect for better